Monday, November 10, 2008

Bush and Cottles

So, Christmas card sessions are officially in full swing, and I love it. Seeing all the families in their coordinating clothes for pictures and feeling the excitement in the air to get that perfect picture for their card. My first two sessions were of the Bush girls and the Cottle kids. I shot their sessions together, so all the kids were feeding off of each other's excitement so it proved to be a little challenging. However, when I got done with these images, you would have never known (except that I'm now telling you ;-) that the moms at many times over the course of the session were doing no less than dancing and making fools of themselves to get these shots! These kids are precious, and as you will see from the pictures.... BEAUTIFUL too!




No comments: